Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Insincerely, Senator Neil D. Breslin

From: Neil D Breslin

Subject: Your E-mail

Date: October 22, 2013 4:01:33 PM EDT

My office is in receipt of your e-mail. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Input from my constituency is of great importance to me. The volume of mail my office receives has increased tremendously, and I will respond as soon as possible if you have a specific inquiry. Please be sure to include your complete name and postal address in your e-mail.

If you wrote to share an opinion or viewpoint, but did not request a specific response, be assured that I read my mail and will take your views into consideration. If you are not a resident of my senatorial district, your inquiry will be forwarded to your state senator. If you contacted me about a federal issue, not state, your inquiry will be forwarded to your federal congressional representative.

If your e-mail is of an urgent nature, please contact my office at (518) 455-2225. Again, thank you for contacting the Office of Senator Neil Breslin.

Some of Senator Neil D. Breslin's more outrageous lies have been rendered in bold. I have a collection of such automated acknowledgements from Breslin's office. Matters he's unconcerned about are pretty extensive, including the mismanagement of SUNY sexual offender registries. He's evidently in favor of their mismanagement?

Not to pick on Mr. Breslin, though: other politicians, at every level of government, belonging to just about every party, are about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment